Dr. Scott Young is truly an expert in cryotherapy and I highly suggest that you read his bio on Yelp.
I started AlphaSwitch Metabolic Training and full body cryotherapy with Dr. Young back in Jan '16. I'm now 150+ full body cryotherapy sessions deep and go to Cold Rush Wellness 6 days a week as part of my training. I wish I could go 7 days a week for full body cryotherapy. The benefits achieved for the numerous health issues that I was having at 41 years old has been nothing short of amazing. Not only have I lowered my cholesterol and blood pressure through cryotherapy and Alpha Switch training, I now have ZERO inflammation in my body and my immune system has been recharged. I have also reset my metabolic rate which allows me to burn more daily calories and I now sleep like a champion. I no longer suffer from digestive issues (probiotic supplements) or acid reflux. I haven't been sick once this entire year and I have 2 small kids that get sick often. The list of benefits is too long to list out here in this review and can be researched on the Cold Rush Wellness website. The benefits of cryotherapy has been researched for years and it is has been used in Europe and Japan for decades. Professional athletes around the world benefit from this amazing therapy.
If you are ready to gain control of your health again, I highly suggest starting with the 12 week AlphaSwitch Metabolic Training in conjunction with full body cryotherapy. After this program, you can than train on your own and continue the full body unlimited monthly membership which I have been doing all year. You will be hooked for life. I've kept 15 lbs off for nearly 9 months now and highly recommended Cold Rush Wellness to all of my close friends and family.
Dr. Young is also a fantastic chiropractor who helped me recover quickly from a spine injury that I suffered 2 months ago. Without his knowledge and expertise, the recovery time would have been MUCH longer. Traditional medicine would have simply prescribed opiates for pain which I refuse to take. Through his expertise, Dr. Young actually fixes pain and other symptoms versus simply just masking the pain via opiates. Cold Rush Wellness is amazing!
Cryotherapy helps with attention problems in children. Children are very "right brained" which contains the emotional part of the brain. When they are overwhelmed or frustrated they become rigid and that's when tantrums can happen. Their attention spans become extremely short as well. A good dose of nitrogen-powered LOCAL CRYOTHERAPY to their scalp boosts serotonin while reducing cortisol levels putting a child in a much more relaxed state. This can break the cycle of rigidity and improve their attention span once again.
10 Reasons to Start Your Year off with Cryotherapy:
1. Lose the holiday weight by burning 500 calories per session in our AlphaSwitch Cryosauna.
2. Ease that pain and discomfort throughout your body by exposing yourself to -220 F for a couple of minutes.
3. Tighten skin. The cold exposures stimulate the production of collagen and elastin in your skin.
4. Boost your immune system. For many, cold and flu season is already here. Whole Body Cryotherapy strengthens your body's ability to fight off these nasty viruses.
5. Energize yourself. Studies show that regular exposure to extreme cold stimulates the production of an extremely important enzyme for energy production. 6. Improve your sleep. Everyone who does the cryosauna on a regular basis claim to have improved sleep. They wake up feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day. 7. Get rid of inflammation. There's nothing more powerful than Whole Body Cryotherapy for stimulating the production of anti-inflammatory proteins. 8. Mental clarity. Cryotherapy boosts serotonin while surpassing cortisol. This puts your mind in a relaxed state while your body heals itself. 9. Cryotherapy gets right to the point. Our sessions last only 2-3 minutes so you get maximum results in the quickest amount of time. 10. Anti-stress. Yes, exposure to extreme cold is the ultimate stressor. Whole Body Cryotherapy forces your body and mind to process stress in a healthy way. If you can handle the cold, you'll find that nothing much bothers you anymore. It's amazing!!
Scott is recovering in the Cryosauna at Cold Rush Wellness after a great workout at Orange Theory in Laguna Niguel. ❄❄❄❄ "I feel awesome and ready for another workout! Am I supposed to feel this good at 50?